Thursday 8 May 2008

Trip to Heaven – Part 1...

May 3rd is one of the memorable days in life. One of my life time dreams came true on this D day. I never dreamt of this happening so soon. It all happened just like that and I am still surprised and in cloud nine.

My dream was to see Switzerland in my life time and it came true last week. Yes I was holidaying in Switzerland for 4 days and enjoyed thoroughly. We (I & My friends) started casually talking about holidaying in Switzerland in the month of May without any big plans or even idea about what to see, where to go and stuffs like that. The very thought of going to Switzerland made me feel like flying and I asked one of my friend to book flight ticket so that we can take of the rest after.

My friend mailed me the itinerary on first week of April and I was thrilled. We then slowly started preparing our overall itinerary. We completed the whole process of planning our trip and booking hotel just one day before our trip :). One of friend is staying in Lester came to my home on Friday night (May2nd) so that we can reach the airport on time without any fuss on Saturday morning.

The plan is to reach Swiss on Saturday morning and visit few places that we already planned for next 4 days and come back to London on 6th (Tuesday) night. Honestly we didn’t plan anything expecting knowing the names of the place to be visit. We hit the bed very late in the night after packing our back packs and last minute discussion on do’s and don’ts.

I set the alarm for 3 am so we can reach airport on time. We all had hardly 3 hrs of sleep. I have already done an online check in and printed our boarding pass so we had plenty of time in airport. We reached Heathrow T5 by 5 am and our flight was @ 7.20 am. We cleared the security and did some shopping at the duty free shops and boarded the A720 BA flight to Zurich by 7.00 am.

To be continued…

1 comment:

Arun Sundar said...

Enna da mega serial'a??