Tuesday 8 April 2008

Snowfall…







On a lazy Sunday morning @ around 8 30 am I heard my friend knocking my room door, I was not in a mood to get up from the bed however when he asked me to take a look at the streets from my window I know what he is talking about. Yes, it is snowing beautifully outside.

Moment I realised that it is snowing outside I jumped from my bed and came out of my room searching for camera and battery. I took my camcorder, digi cam and came down running with my friend.

I was in cloud nine when I saw snow. All these years I never seen snow and was longing for the same. I took more than 100 snaps and enjoyed the moment thoroughly. We played like kids in the snow and I got no words to describe the happiness. A long time wish of mine came true this Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Kalaignar Style Kavidhai for Vijai:

Thambi, indha pani veri unakku nalladhalla. pani pani endru adhan meedhu nee pachilam kuzhanthai pol paduthu kolvadhu enakku beedhialikiradhu..

alavukku minjinaal amudhamum nanju enbadhai unn koo koo kutti nenju purindhu kollatum..vaalga tamil..valarga vaiyagam.

-Vasu

Arun Sundar said...

Vasu,
"Vaalga tamil"?? Idhu kalaignar style illa, Captain style ;)

shouldn't it be "Vaazhga thamizh"?

Vasu. said...

Yes Arun, it should have been "Vaazhga"